Click back often: New exhibits added frequently!
Do the Cornucopia Challenge scavenger hunt for a prize and a chance to win more prizes! Pick up your Challenge card at the Communications tent or at any exhibit where you see an orange number sign. Click here to find out how to do the Cornucopia Challenge.
Ornamental and Crop Plants
- UConn Turf Club: Try to make the mini-putt! And, information about lawn grasses and lawn establishment.
- Connecticut Master Gardeners: Learn about the emerald ash borer in Connecticut.
- Sit on a Tractor, Talk to a Farmer
- UConn Integrated Pest Management: Offering information from the IPM program, important new pest problems and their management. And, take the Invasive Plant Quiz!
- Native Plants for Connecticut Landscapes
- The Plant Doctor and Master Composter: Bring your sick plants to be diagnosed, insects for identification and a half-cup of garden or lawn soil for a free pH test and limestone recommendations. Master Composters will answer your compost questions. Check out the worm bin and get a free UConn compost "tea" bag!
- Visit UConn Blooms and the Floriculture Greenhouse for corsage making and tours! (Floriculture Greenhouse (Where's the Floriculture Greenhouse?)
- UConn Student Chapter, American Society of Landscape Architects: Discover landscape architecture at UConn. Models and 15-minute tours of the landscape architecture studios in the Young Building
- UConn Horticulture Club: Sales of floral arrangements and other horticultural products
Agricultural and Companion Animals
Health and Nutrition
- NEW!Community and Household Food Security: Take the 5 W's of Food Insecurity Quiz
- Cancer and Your Health: Cancer education survey, fact sheets, the opportunity to do a cancer family history and risk reduction information
- NEW!UConn Allied Health Sciences Club: Communicable Diseases: How certain diseases can be transmitted
- Don't Judge a Burger By Its Color!
- UConn Nutrition Club: Re-Think Your Drink! GMOs, BPA, sugar
- Go and Whoa Bean Bag Toss Challenge
- Connecticut 4-H FANS IM and 4-H STEM
- There's HOW Many Calories in My Drink?
- NEW!Yogurt and Health
- What Are Bioactive Food Components?
- Institute of Food Technologists Student Association, UConn Chapter: Make butter!
- NEW!Allied Health Sciences Dietetics Interns: The Mediterranean Diet
- School of Pharmacy students: Information on Immunizations, safe drug disposal, the Million Hearts Campaign, File of Life, and prescription drug misuse.
The Environment, Land Use and Wildlife
- NEW!UConn Student Chapter, Soil and Water Conservation Society: Learn about Connecticut soil types and create your own art using clear acrylic, water color paper, stencils and various Connecticut soils
- Getting to Know Connecticut's Black Bears
- UConn Timber Team Demonstration: Learn to be a lumberjack. Watch axe throwing and shopping, try the cross-cut saw
- UConn Forestry and Wildlife Club: Maple syrup and apple cider production
- Riverside Reptiles: Year of the Snake! (from 11:00 to noon and 1:30 to 2:30) Learn
about these fascinating but often misunderstood reptiles. How do they
locate prey? How do they eat? How big do they grow? Meet numerous
species of snakes. Learn about our native species and what we can do to
conserve their habitat and ensure their survival.
- UConn Student Chapter, Wildlife Society: Play Matching Tracks!
Communications Resource Center
- Free Connecticut Family Day/UConn Family Weekend photos.
- College of Agriculture and Natural Resources logo items, books,
free and low-cost publications on agriculture, natural resources,
nutrition and more.
- Pick up your Cornucopia Challenge card.
- Enter to win an Emotion Glide kayak and paddle!