October 26th - Energy Incentives for Connecticut Farms, including New Technology for Dairy Farms 11am-2pm @ the Tolland County Extension Center Contact: MacKenzie White for more information or to RSVP for the workshop
Risk management is an often overlooked strategy that can make a difference in the success of your farm. Our mission is to provide farmers and agribusinesses with information to improve farm financial management and reduce risk.
Crop Insurance Fact Sheets
- USDA Reminds Connecticut Producers of Aug. 1 Deadline to Enroll in Agriculture Risk Coverage and Price Loss Coverage Programs
- Farmer’s Guide to the Rules of Processing and Selling Meat or Poultry in Connecticut
- USDA Expands Safety-Net for Dairy Operations Adding Next Generation Family Members
- USDA Expands Microloans to Help Farmers Purchase Farmland and Improve Property
- Crop Insurance Videos!
- USDA Issues Safety-Net Payments to Farmers Facing Market Downturn
- Crop Insurance Videos with Freund's Farm, Sheldon Mel Farm, and Norton Brothers Fruit Farm
- USDA Packages Disaster Protection with Loans to Benefit Specialty Crop and Diversified Producers